15 Dec MASSAGE – How Can It Benefit Me!!!
Massage: How Can It Benefit Me!!!
Have you ever thought to yourself, “Massage is a waste of money to spend on myself, because is just a luxury or way to pamper myself and not a necessity in my life.” WRONG!!! Massage has so many health benefits for you both mentally and physically. Massage of today has evolved and is used in so many ways to help people support their overall health. Visit Me To Schedule Your Appointment Today!!!
The 6 Most Common Types of Massage:
- Swedish Massage – A more traditional form of massage that has been around for centuries that ulilizes the modalities of gliding, tapping, josling, rolling, vibration, friction, and various effleurage and petrissage techniques. It involves using the hands with different pressures to massage the superficial layers of the muscles and nerves. This type of massage is mainly to focus on relaxation and stress reduction, while improving overall physical and mental health for the entire body.
- Deep Tissue – A much deeper work massage modality using fingers, thumbs, fists, forearms, and elbows to apply a much more intense pressure. This type of modality helps to release more chronic muscle tension. The massage strokes are much more fine tuned and pressure is more intense on probHis Tlem areas. The technique work is slower with deeper strokes and a greater intensity of friction applied for the intent of reaching the most underlying muscles of the body.
- Sports Massage – This massage addresses specific needs for atheletes. It can be performed before a sport event to wake up the muscles and help to prevent injury during the sporting event. This process involves alot of fast paced friction, josling, vibration, and quick movements to invigorate the body and prepare it for an event of intense movement. This massage modality can also be performed after an event as more of a swedish or trigger point massage therapy session to focus on any areas of post issue concerns.
- Trigger Point Massage – This massage modality focuses on tight muscle areas to help relieve tension and pain from more chronic issues. The pressure is extremely fine tuned to a very specific area of the body with modalities using the fingers, thumbs, and elbows.
- Aromatherapy Massage – This massage modality utilizes the use of swedish massage and essential oil to promote whole body wellness. Specifically selected 100% Certified Pure Essential oils will be utilized over the entire body with many light to medium massage modalities to promote relaxation, calmness, well being, ease joint and muscle tension, and create a more uplifting mood.
- Reiki – This is an eastern medicinal energy work modality that will help to create whole body wellness both mentally and physically. This modality is the use of the chakra system and laying of hands that hoover over the body or lightly tough the body to create a form of heat and energy. This modality will help to support aching joints/muscles or calm ansious feelings/depression.
Benefits Of Massage:
Massage has so many benefits to help support your physical and mental health. I have compiled a list below of some benefits of massage. These are just a few of the many positive overall health benefits massage can promote in the human body. Massage can help support all this issues listed below and many more :
- Blood Flow Circulation
- Range Of Motion
- Joint Tension
- Muscle Tension
- Digestive Disorders
- Soft Tissue Strains or Injuries
- Sports Injury
- Back Issues
As you can see massage is a very beneficial and it is extremely needed as a part of your daily life to support overall health and wellness on a daily basis. I hope you will visit me and allow me to help support your healthy living. Visit me and sign up for a massage today at www.todacodreams.com